The Cochran Family
I see Dallon has him starting early on the powdered donuts...good man! Leonard is TOO cute :) just like that Baby Heaton :)
I want to foster a dog! I wish I didn't live in an apartment.
Heaton is such a cutie! We are so glad we finally got to meet him while you were here! :)
that doesn't appear to be a Dunford donut.... i'm disappointed! ;-)
Virg, sadly they don't make the (in)famous Dunford on this side of the country. Probably a good thing for my fat kid self.
I see Dallon has him starting early on the powdered donuts...good man! Leonard is TOO cute :) just like that Baby Heaton :)
ReplyDeleteI want to foster a dog! I wish I didn't live in an apartment.
ReplyDeleteHeaton is such a cutie! We are so glad we finally got to meet him while you were here! :)
ReplyDeletethat doesn't appear to be a Dunford donut.... i'm disappointed! ;-)
ReplyDeleteVirg, sadly they don't make the (in)famous Dunford on this side of the country. Probably a good thing for my fat kid self.
ReplyDelete